Last Minute Gift Ideas
Its been a busy month! It crept up on me! I just forgot/got too stressed/haven't had the time/was too lazy* (*delete as appropriate)
Whatever the reason - we've all been guilty of it at some point.... needing an emergency (but thoughtful!) gift and pronto. And this time of year is when we hear most of those statements above. Never fear, here's your quick run down of what to do in a panicked 'gifting emergency' situation:
1) Do some deep breathing exercises and make a cup of tea (or G&T if you prefer - no judgement here)
2) Turn on your tablet/phone/mac/laptop (or yes they still exist....computer)
3) Go to IzzyBee and click on Shop.
4) Pick your gift of choice, from £7.95 there's something for every pocket - with mens, womens, sons, daughters, niece, nephew, aunties, uncles, grandparents and couples perfect presents and care packages.
5) Pick your card of choice and leave a personalised message. Get it delivered directly to your lucky recipient with free delivery and gift wrap.
6) Feet up, box set on. End of present buying drama. Ta da!
- Katherine Worden